Here at Grannydating.com.au, we like to think we offer our users all aspects of frisky fetishes for our cherished members. We have a wide array of sub-niches available for you to get involved in and are more than happy to offer advice on how to get involved in certain circles within this underground world. Last week we offered you some valuable advice on the dos and don’ts for swinging. Swinging is one thing, but what about swinging outside?
Dogging is increasing in popularity ever since an increase in publicity a few years ago, and why not – It’s a great activity to spice things up in the bedroom and as long as you do your research and follow a few simple rules there is no reason as to why you can’t enjoy a little bit of fun outdoors, with or without a partner.
Things to do:
- Wear a condom, someone with only half a brain will know better than to get involved sexually with someone they don’t know without protecting themselves.
- Wait for a signal or invite from the other party involved, usually if you’re in a car this is a flash of the headlights for fun outside, or a flash of the light inside, if you want the fun to start inside the car.
- Arrange your session with a small group of people, if you’ve invited people to a certain location. You can be sure of who is going to get involved and you can be guaranteed of no nasty surprises.
- Clean Up! – The Last thing you want is to find a great location for your new found hobby and then get banned from using it because there’s used condoms all over the place and before you know it, your favourite location becomes “a dogging spot”
Things to not do!
- Whatever you do, don’t go storming into a group sex situation with your cock out expecting it to get sucked! This will not go down well, just go with the flow, and enjoy every step of the way.
- Avoid, like the plague dogger meets that have been organised on forum boards. The chances are these will be full of men and will not be very safe, especially if you’re going with a female partner!
- Ask first if you’re planning on taking photos or videos. Not everyone will enjoy the idea of everyone on Facebook or twitter seeing them get fucked by multiple guys over a car bonnet. Be respectful
- Never ass-ume. Just because you’ve gone to meet people for some outdoor sex or public intercourse this doesn’t necessarily mean that they will let you do whatever you want. Ask first, but if they’re up for some bum-fun, fill your boots.
Stick to these 8 rules and your dogging experience will only be good.